Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hoping for Healing

Oh, it was soooo exciting today that she got sewn up all the way!  Come on my Lyds, HEAL, HEAL, HEAL!!!  Brian and I are hoping so much that her liver will shrink and everything will keep healing and function properly.  These next few days should tell us alot.  I get to go be with Lydia tomorrow. I can't wait!!! Parker said that he saw her in his dreams. He talks about her and misses her alot, too. We are all anxious for her to be well again. My patience for her to get better has been low. It's so hard to wait and wonder.
My nausea is pretty much gone and I have been sleeping much better the past three nights.  Wow, our bodies are so amazing.  I know that Lydia can heal too.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Lydia!!! Let's keep her sewn up!!!!!!
    Kerin

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up lyds you are a superstar!! i know it seems like forever but 3 months from now things will actually feel NORMAL again!! just imagine that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Healing thoughts coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son had his transplant on the 24th of october and he came out only with the skin closed because daddy´s liver was also big to him. On the 13 th of November he went to surgery again to close the muscles. He also had a skin spot on the right side they told it could be an hernia, but now, 6 months after the spot disapeared!

    I hope Lydia will be home soon with all her family. It will be so good for you to see the changes in her... She will be so full of energy and life! A new liver is such a diference!

    with love,

    Alice ( Martim´s mum)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janene,
    It is always good to hear some words from you! I really felt your spirits lifted as I read what you wrote. I am so happy things are progressing upwards for Lydia. :) Our bodies truly are amazing. I think about that all the time. I am so glad you are feeling better. I am sure that being nauseous has been so hard! I can't wait for when you guys can bring Lydia home again. She is reaching that point--the days are getting closer. :)

    ReplyDelete


chillin' and grubbin'

Spenc and Lydia enjoying some brocolli (at least the taste of it for Lydia since she just sucks out the flavor and spits it out)