Saturday, February 27, 2010

DALLIN

Brian and I took Dallin out for his birthday dinner tonight (of coarse Lydia tagged along too).  Dallin chose a Japanese restaraunt where you have a private booth, take off your shoes, and sit on the floor.  Dallin was so excited and very fun to be with.  It's hard to believe he is 7.  He has had a great couple of months in school after a rough start of not wanting to be away from me for the full school day.  He used to cry alot when he left for school and during school, saying he missed me too much.  It broke my heart, so it's been great having him happier.  He is such a tenderheart!  Dallin is my sweet, sweet boy.
He is a good student.  He does great in math and has picked up reading quickly this year and reads very well.  He is self-motivated to get his homework and chores done.  Dallin is a hard worker.  When he has a job to do, he gives it his all.  He is a good organizer and likes his things orderly.  He enjoys working with Brian and will often choose that over playing with the other kids.  He has smile that melts my heart and gives super bear hugs.  He loves it when we sing to him and scratch his back.  I love him so much!!

5 comments:

  1. We've been celebrating Livvy's birthday today too! Hope Dallin had a great one - we all love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are adorable. I think he looks like a perfect cross between his two parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janene - I just got a link to your blog from Aunt Drew. What a tender story and trial you have. Your family is precious. Many prayers for you and your little one. Belated happy bday to Dallin. What a cute fellow. Joi

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the best guy. I've really enjoyed teaching him at church. Dallin....you rock!

    ReplyDelete


chillin' and grubbin'

Spenc and Lydia enjoying some brocolli (at least the taste of it for Lydia since she just sucks out the flavor and spits it out)